Specializing In Integrative Medicine Since 1989
CHRONIC INFECTION SYNDROMES
We do Not do Cookbook Medicine, natural or otherwise. We treat the person, not a disease tag. We don't use Standardized Protocols since they don't work since humans aren't Standardized ! Our methods are Patient Centric, not Protocol Centric.
WHAT INFECTIONS DO WE TREAT
Herpes I & II (actually there are many mutant strains which don't flag on tests)
Herpes Zoster (chicken pox/shingles)
Hep A,B,C,E, etc.
EBV (Eptstein Barr)
HPV (papilloma virus is a wort virus, causes cervical and throat cancer)
Stealth Viruses (ala John Martin)
Candida A, etc.
Black Molds (stacchybotrus, etc.)
Staph (Including MRSA)
Mycoplasma I, Mycoplasma P. etc. (Gulf War Syndrome)
"L-Forms" ala Dr.Lida Mattman, Dr.Nicholson; Work of Dr.Schaller, Stephen Buhner, etc.
Many other co-Infections
Vaccine Induced Illnesses
Worms (hookworms, tape worms, whipworm, roundworms, etc.)
Blastocytosis Hominis (intestinal parasite)
Leishmaniasis (sand flea infection)
Sleeping Sickness (African Tsetse Fly)
Diagnostics We May Use
Live Blood Cell, Darkfield, Dried Cell Blood Analysis done on site
Comprehensive Diagnostic Chem (SMAC 25+CBC w/diff, Thyroid, Lipids, ANA, PT time, urinalysis)
Immune Function Assay (T-cells, B-cells, counts & differentiation; NK Function Study)
Heavy Metal Tissue Levels
Bowel & Digestive (Parasite analysis full stool purge..Parasitology Labs, AZ)
Scans (PET/ Ultrasound/CRT Thermography, X Rays, etc.)
If Encephalopathy is a concern, a CSF draw may be warranted
Doppler & Plythysomograph for circulatory & stress issues
Free Radical Analysis via Revelar Breath Test
FDA Approved Salivary Hormone Analysis --Cortisol, sex hormones, etc.
Full Thyroid Panel including autoimmune antibodies
Nutritional Panels (vitamins, minerals, amino acid levels, etc.)
Specialized Microbial Panels if good testing is available
SOME AVAILABLE THERAPIES (we can't list everything we offer here. If you want a specific therapy, call and ask)
- Biological Dentistry Consults
- Ozone Therapy (major autohemotherapy, minor autohemotherapy, IM, SC, intra articular, etc.)
- Ultraviolet Blood Irridiation (UVBI)
- Hi Dose Low & Slow IV-C (Klenner Protocol)
- Dendritic Cell Therapy
- Enzyme Therapy
- Herbal & Homeopathic Remedies
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (referral to our affiliate in S.Calif)
- Hyperthermia (Wholebody, Localized & Intracavitary)
- Immunotherapy (IV acemannen, Aloe Extract, Zadaxin® Thymosin Alpha 1 i.m. injectible, Multi-Mushroom Yeast Extract high in immune modulators, R.Glutathione inhaled and IV, R.ALA, Dendritic Cell Therapy, etc.)
- Live Cell Therapy
- Massage Therapy & Physiotherapy
- Neural Therapy
- Nutrition & Metabolic Therapy
- Ozol Inhalation Therapy
- Polarity Therapy
- Photo Therapy w/LEDs, Lasers, etc.
- Prolo Therapy
- "Prolo-Zone" Therapy
- Stem Cell Therapy
WHAT IS NEXT ?
EVALUATIONS: The First Step is an initial phone consultation and case review by our US Case Coordinator, Dr.Bormann. This entails up to 2 hrs. by phone or Skype and has a separate fee paid to Dr.Bormann's company, Arrowhead Healthworks. After that, we schedule an clinic exam, physician consult and blood work which takes 3-4 hrs.
Our Patient Coordinator's Fee is $295.00 USD and is paid directly to them (Arrowhead Healthworks).
The Clinic Evaluation is $400.00 USD. This takes 3-4 hrs. and the cost is built into any treatment costs if you begin treatment within 7 days of the evaluation.
Treatment Costs will vary depending on the state of the patient, whether the patient is In-Patient at one of our hospitals or Out Patient. How many treatment days and what exact therapies are done, etc. It is determined by the physician, Dr.Sonia. Unstable patients take longer since we have to stabilize them first. Treatment programs are designed for the individual patient. The treatments will change as the patient responses change. Therefore it is not possible to give an exact amount.
However, in general Out Patient Program Cost will run between $750-1000 per day, not including specialized diagnostics, or lodging and meals. We will customize treatments as best we can to fit within the time and budgetary constraints given to us. Sometimes just a few specific therapies are wanted like Ozone Major autohemotherapy. The costs for individual therapies are determined after Dr.Sonia has done an exam and consult.
Minimum number of treatment days for a stable patient will be 14 treatment days. Severely debilitated patients may need hospitalization and could take up to 2 mos. of treatment. It just depends on the case.
HOW TO GET STARTED
1. Call the US Coordinator's office (Dr.Bormann) for an Initial Case & Records Review & Consultation or Dr.Rodriguez.
2. Next, she will set up a physical exam and consult at our clinic in TJ
3. Any expensive specialized tests can be requested in advance so you can have them done in the US and insurance will possibly pay for them if its appropriate. If you don't have insurance or it won't pay for specialized testing we may need, we can certainly do all testing on the Mexican side but you will have to pay out of pocket for the tests. This is part of what Dr.Bormann's does in the initial consult.
4. All services are prepaid at the beginning of each week. Treatments are 7 Days a week, 9-6 PST. US Insurance is not valid in Mexico, therefore we cannot accept insurance for payment. However we do have an Insurance Administration company which specializes in helping Americans recover healthcare costs from foreign treatment (Medical Tourism) which we will provide you with. They typically charge around 20% recovery fee which is only paid once they get your recovery. It can take 6-12 mos. to get recovery funds back these days depending on your insurer.
5. We are not set up to accept credit cards. You'll have to get a cash advance at a local bank or give us AMEX Travelers' Checks or Cash in USD for payment.